The Ultimate Python Bootcamp: Build 12 Real World Applications
DURATION: 48 HOURS ONSITE TRAINING + 3 Month Subscription to Online Support after completion
Method: 1 on 1
The schedule is tentative; finalized after enrollment according to student/instructor availability. CALL TO SCHEDULE +1 (888) 251 6979
Python is a popular, well-supported, “readable” programming language that is widely employed by professionals of all types of fields. Whether you have experience in programming or just planning to get started, this Bootcamp will put you on the fast track to sharpening your Python skills.
You will start Python from scratch by first going through fundamentals and creating simple programs. Then you will be guided on how to create 12 complex real-world applications in Python. Some of the applications you will build during the course with Python are database apps, web apps, desktop apps, web scraping scripts, webcam object detectors, web maps, data visualization dashboards, and more. This Bootcamp is great for building a solid portfolio and shaping your skills to get you immediately started on real-world applications.
This course is divided into 16 sections. Once you get through the basics, we will focus entirely on building real-world applications. The applications you will build cover a wide range of interesting topics:
- Web applications
- Desktop applications
- Database applications
- Web scraping
- Web mapping
- Data analysis
- Data visualization
- Computer vision
- Object-Oriented Programming
- GIS application
- Machine learning
What to expect:
Engage in hands-on, project-based learning that’s designed to inspire a lifetime of discovery.
As a Python Programming student, you’ll:
- Explore new concepts and tools through expert-led lectures and discussions.
- Complete coding exercises to reinforce newly learned skills.
- Learn how to troubleshoot Python code.
- Build a Python program and add on increasing complexity throughout the course.
- Dive deeper into topics and techniques via programming exercises.
- Receive feedback and support from your instructional team.
- Apply what you’ve learned to build custom applications.