MACHINE LEARNING LEVEL 1 - BEGINNERS
DURATION: 4 + 1 Hours (3 Sessions: 2Hrs + 2Hrs + 1Hrs)
+ 1 Month Subscription to Online Support after completion
MODE: 1 on 1 Highly Personalized
The schedule is tentative; finalized after enrollment according to student/instructor availability. CALL TO SCHEDULE +1 (888) 251 6979
If you have previous Python programming experience and want to learn machine learning, this is your starting point. This Introduction to Machine Learn Training Workshop will introduce you to machine learning algorithms and statistics. Understand and interpret results with regression, classification, and clustering using Python libraries. Learn how to use popular machine learning and data science Python libraries: Pandas, NumPy, & SciKit Learn. You will be introduced to data visualization with Matplotlib.
You will work on a machine learning project and will leave with code to add to your Github!
Previous basic Python programming experience is required.
Prior statistics and math (linear algebra) familiarity is suggested, but not required.
- Supervised Learning
- Unsupervised Learning
- Regression Models
- Categorical Features
- Continuous Features
- Classification Algorithms
- Clustering Algorithms
- Dimensionality Reduction
- Ensemble Learning - Random Forest
- Intro to Deep Learning & Neural Networks
- Data visualization with Matplotlib
- Basic machine learning terms used in Python
- Statistics for machine learning
- Basics of building a machine learning model
Requirements & Prerequisites:
- Basic Python knowledge
- Laptop with Anaconda Distribution installed
Who This Course Is For:
- Python programmers
- Data analysts
- Machine learning enthusiasts