Apache Spark & PySpark Online Training Course
Duration: 3 hours of live training + 3 hours of complimentary technical support afterwards
What you'll learn in this PySpark course:
- Why Object-Oriented Programming and Functional Programming are important
- Key features of PySpark real-time computations
- Real time computations: Because of the in-memory processing in PySpark framework, it shows low latency
- Polyglot: PySpark framework is compatible with various languages like Scala, Java, Python and R, which makes it one of the most preferable frameworks for processing huge datasets.
Why Should You Learn Apache Spark?
Apache Spark is great solution for computing large datasets. It is a scalable and flexible tool that can handle handle big data sets, while integrating well with Python. It is no secret that Python is one of the most widely used programming language among data scientists, data analysts, data engineers, and other IT experts. Python is easy to learn, has a simple and interactive interface, and is a multi-purpose language. So, it’s pretty obvious that integrating Spark and Python will provide many business solutions involving big data, which is why the Apache Spark developers developed a tool called PySpark, which is a Python API for Apache Spark.
Who This Course Is For:
Everyone! Beginners, data scientists, data analysts, software engineers, and everyone looking to learn about Apache Spark! Previous experience with Python is necessary.
- Introduction to PySpark and Apache Spark
- Spark Files and Class Methods
- Pyspark-MLlib (Introduction)