INTRO TO PYTHON (NON-CODERS)
Duration: 3 Hours
Method: 1 on 1
September 13th, 20th, 27th, 4th, 11th
October 4th, 11th, 18th, 25th
The schedule is tentative; finalized after enrollment according to student/instructor availability.
Are you interested in jumping into programming? Did you know? That recently Python has become the most used programming languages within the corporate community. It is fast and easy to use language.
This course will enable you to start learning to code from scratch, giving you in-depth insights, and helping you build a solid foundation for programming in python.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to install Python and Jupyter Notebook
- Fundamental Python programming techniques and tools
- Writing and calling functions (Arguments and Return)
- Control - Flow Statements
- Loops (For and While Loops)
- IF, ELIF, and ELSE statements
- If/Else in List and Dictionary
- How Python can be used in real-world applications
Who is this course for?
Everyone! Non-programmers, beginners, working/business professionals, and entrepreneurs looking to get acquainted with Python to boost their careers. Regardless of your background, whether you work in finance, insurance, journalism, healthcare, IT, or any other industry, you can significantly benefit from this class.