DURATION: 36 HOURS ONSITE TRAINING + 6 HOURS OF TECH SUPPORT
Learn advanced Python programming in NYC!
Become an advanced-level Python programmer!
This is your personalized Python programming tutor!
Learn Python in NYC.
Learn object-oriented and functional programming.
Get Python training in NYC to master object-oriented and functional programming.
Upon completing this training, you will be able to understand Python more deeply and have the ability to launch your career in scripting, software development, web development, or quant finance using the Python programming language. If you have already completed the beginner and intermediate Python programming training, then this training will launch your abilities to the next level.
Python jobs with object-oriented programming and functional programming:
- Web development: Django with Python uses classes and functional programming
- Finance: Banks are converting their old code from proprietary softwares to the open source world so that they can harness the power of big data with Python
- Banks are building their own libraries and putting them in libraries to run their analytics which was earlier done by companies like MATLAB, SAS, etc. If you are a CFA, FRM or Quant developer this courses help you understand what you need to learn in Python.
- Code made earlier can be made more optimal using Python's functional aspects. You can create classes and libraries of your earlier code to make your code more organized, accessible, and shareable.
- Python is the language of data science and big data.
Main Topics to be Discussed:
- Functional programming
- Object-oriented programming
- Decorators & Higher Order Functions
- Call backs:
- Late binding & Closures
- Pass by reference & pass by value
- Object-Oriented Programming
- Metaprogramming with metaclasses in Python
- Abstract Base Class
- __new__ vs __init__
- Types of Inheritance: Single Inheritance, Multi-level inheritance, Hierarchical inheritance, Multiple inheritance
- Django Inheritance Styles: Abstract Base Classes & Multi-table Inheritance
- Super function in Python
- Generators, Iterators, and Context Managers
- Unit Testing Python
- The difference between deep and shallow copy
- Terms for Python-related job interviews