Data Visualization Course NYC with Python: Beginner Level
Learn data visualization with Python in this beginner data visualization course. You will learn how to visualize CSV file data by generating graphics using “Seaborn”, a library in Python used for data visualization, that is based on matplotlib. This data visualization is a great supplement to learning data science with Python. Data visualization is also important for data analytics, data journalism, and business analytics.
- How to load a CSV file into Python pandas library
- Generate graphics using “Seaborn” Python library
- Data visualizations using matplotlib
- Previous Python experience is recommended. We also offer an Intro to Python Programming course.
- You own laptop with Google Chrome installed.