Machine Learning Course NYC: Intermediate Level
DURATION: 6 HOURS ONSITE TRAINING + 3 HOURS OF TECH SUPPORT
Where: 845 3rd Avenue, New York, NY 10022
MODE: One on One
Who Course Is For:
Those who want to want to dive deeper into machine learning. This workshop is designed for those who have already completed the beginner level machine learning course NYC.
Inquire about our machine learning bootcamp NYC!
What You'll Learn:
- Regression with Google Spreadsheets and Python: Linear, logistic, polynomial regressions
- Backward and forward elimination of regressors
- Classification: Naive Bayes
- Support Vector Machines
- Regularization: Lasso and ridge regression
- Dimension Reduction Trees
- Decision trees
- Random Forest
- Intro to Artificial Neural Networks and Deep Learning
- K-Means Clustering
- Calculating R-Square, MSE, and Logit manually in Excel
Machine learning beginner course and previous Python knowledge.