WordPress Class for Beginners
Duration: 3 hours + 2-hour remote tech support
MODE: Small group [Class condition to at least 3 regristrations]
SCHEDULE: Monday to Friday + Sunday: 9 am to 12 pm or 12:30 pm to 3:30 pm
Are you tired of paying someone for a WordPress site and not getting what you like?
Do you want to learn the basics of WordPress to handle your own website?
Do you want to add a new skill to your portfolio?
Answered yes to any of these? If yes, then this is the perfect course for you! This introductory class is tailored towards business/working executives and professionals looking to enhance their business and increase their online presence using WordPress. The best thing is, you will walk out with your website started! NO EXPERIENCE REQUIRED!
Who is this course for?
Everyone! Non-programmers, beginners, working/business professionals, and entrepreneurs looking to get acquainted with WordPress to boost their businesses. Regardless of your background, whether you work in finance, insurance, journalism, healthcare, IT, or any other industry, you can greatly benefit from this class. You’ll be learning from our professional instructor that has worked with Web development for over 4 years.
What You’ll Learn:
- How to install a WordPress theme and download the demo content
- Learn how to customize the frontend of the theme
- Fundamental tools in the WordPress Dashboard
- Creating new pages and post on WordPress
- Add new plugins and how to activate them
- Integrate good analytics and understand the basic analytics using WordPress
- Add basic SEO + adding media
- Adding CSS and where to find the back end code and customization
What to Bring:
Laptop with Google Chrome Browser installed
At the end of this course, you’ll have your own website up and ready!