Blockchain Technology Training Class - Level 1 Novice
DURATION: 3 Hours On-Site + 3 Hours Zoom Webinar [Optional] + 3 Hour Tech Support [Optional]
MODE: One to One [Highly Personalized]
SCHEDULE: WEDNESDAYS (EVERY WEEK) 6:00 PM TO 9:00 PM
This training provides step by step illustration on how to analyze, trade and build individual’s blockchain tokens.
The program does not require programming experience.
The comprises of 70% gathering and researching Crypto data, the rest 30% is programming for those who want to build their own Blockchain solutions.
This training program enables individuals to build their crypto investments. Individuals will be able to create their Ethereum token and trading strategies.
The program uses simple games and real-time analogies to demonstrates constructs of blockchain and defines why it cannot be altered as time passes. This training enables individuals to build tools to automate the process of gathering and analyzing Crypto contracts and historical data.
Our program uses real-time testing networks to test individual crypto trading strategies. Trainees can build their individual crypto data analytics and investment solutions using python and solidity. At the end, our instructors will help you create your own blockchain program.
You will learn:
• Blockchain technology and terminology
• Types of Cryptocurrencies/tokens
• Tools to gather and analyze date
• Create trading strategies based on buy/sell signals
• Ethereum and Solidity
• How to launch your own contracts and Crypto tokens
• Build a working Blockchain project
Who should take this course?
Anybody interested in Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrencies. No previous programming or technical knowledge is required. Crypto investors and traders would benefit by understanding the fundamentals and techniques of Blockchain technology. Entrepreneurs and developers who are interested in launching their own contracts or Crypto tokens.
End goals of the course:
• Your token/coin floated on Ethereum Blockchain that you can transfer to anyone
• Your trading strategy implemented and the profit loss
• Your Python blockchain on Azure Notebookkens.